- before 1900
||Howell Ransom Vick [1, 2, 3] |
||7 June 1880
||Bainsville, Marshall Co., Mississippi, USA 
||before 1900 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||21 March 2010 |
||Winnie Jane Thompson, d. about 1879 |
| ||1. Ellen Vick, b. about 1867, Mississippi, USA |
| ||2. John F Vick, b. about 1869, Mississippi, USA |
| ||3. Henry A Vick, b. about 1870, Mississippi, USA |
| ||4. Jessie Vick, b. about 1872, Mississippi, USA |
| ||5. Emma Vick, b. about 1874, Mississippi, USA |
| ||6. Willie Vick, b. about 1876, Mississippi, USA |
| ||7. Minnie Vick, b. about 1878, Mississippi, USA |
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Name originally given as James, but correspondent Mary Ann Claxton says that there was no James Vick in the family at that time. Name from Census and other records is Howell Ransom Vick - Roger 21 Mar 2010 
- [S1] Original Moffat GEDCOM File, Robert and Frances Moffitt.
- [S213] GEDCOM file from James Strong Moffatt, from James Strong Moffatt.
- [S2275] 1880 US Federal Census for Bainsville, Marshall Co., Mississippi, USA.
- [S2276] eMail message titled “Proposed Change: Elizabeth Permelia Moffatt (I14285)”, from Mary Ann Claxton.