1767 - 1844 (77 years)
||Barbara Herr or Hair [1, 2] |
||12 February 1767 [1, 2]
||Sometimes listed as Barbara Buzhardt |
||36, 1377 |
||31 July 1844
||Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA [1, 2, 3]
||after 31 July 1844
||Cannons Creek ARP Church Cemetery, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA [3, 4]
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||6 April 2010 |
||Robert Maffett, Sr., b. 1765, Scotland , d. 17 September 1837, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA (Age 72 years) |
|+||1. John Maffett, b. between 1786 - 1794, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA , d. about 1833 (Age ~ 39 years)|
|+||2. James H. Maffett, b. 18 March 1795, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA , d. 20 January 1880, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA (Age 84 years)|
|+||3. Robert Maffett, Jr., b. 30 October 1797, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA , d. 12 October 1876, Newberry Co., South Carolina, USA (Age 78 years)|
| ||4. Elizabeth Maffett|
| ||5. Sally Maffett|
|+||6. Bethsheba Maffett|
| ||7. Margaret Maffett|
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Headstone for Barbara Hair|
Headstone in Cannon Creek ARP Church Cemetery. Image supplied by Carolyn Ernst.
Inscription provided by Carolyn Ernst says:
Who departed this life
July 31st 1844
aged 77 years 3
months and 19 days
- Daughter of Peter Herr, Sr. and Anna Marie Herman. Twin of Mathias. German Lutherans settled souith of Cannon’s Creek in the late 1700’s. Her name has also been listed as Barbary Buzhardt. 
- [S1] Original Moffat GEDCOM File, Robert and Frances Moffitt.
- [S9] Ancestor Charts, submitted by Glen Elton Kemp.
- [S2363] Document titled “Inscriptions for Maffett Tombstones at Cannon Creek ARP Cemetery”, submitted by Carolyn Ernst.
- [S2196] eMail message titled “Re: Proposed Change: Robert Maffett, Sr. (I6496)”, from Carolyn Ernst.
- [S1214] Reunion genealogy file titled "Maffett Geneology", submitted by Mike Maffett.