1881 - 1948 (67 years)
||Arthur Benjamin Harman |
||27 April 1881
||Marysville, Clark Co., Missouri, USA [2, 3]
||School of medicine in St. Louis, Missouri |
||Nashville, Davidson Co., Tennessee, USA
||11 August 1948
||Lobelville, Perry Co., Tennessee, USA [2, 3]
||after 11 August 1948
||Camden Cemetery, Camden, Benton Co., Tennessee, USA 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||25 March 2008 |
||Marcey Moffat, b. 20 September 1881, Fillmore Co., Nebraska, USA , d. 19 August 1904, Stockville, Frontier Co., Nebraska, USA (Age 22 years) |
||2 April 1902
||Arapaho, Custer Co., Oklahoma, USA 
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Went to medical school in St. Louis then went to Nashville, TN, and practiced medicine at Big Sandy, TN, then in Camden. When Marcey died he went medical school. He did not take daughter Sarah Berneice Harman because he promised Marcey she would not live under a step-mother. Therefore, Berneice was reared by her grandfather, Cyrus Moffat.
Arthur also had a drugstore in Putnam, Oklahoma. He was getting ready to go to medical school in St. Louis, which he did after Marcey died. Arthur was never able to come back to see his daughter in Oklahoma until 1923. [4, 5]
- [S413] Reunion data file, submitted by C A Hocker.
- [S340] Genealogy of Mark Nichols.
- [S331] Genealogy of Mrs. Billie Sandifer, BSandi8239@aol.com.
- [S333] Supposition, Memories of Sarah Berneice Harman Armstrong.
- [S333] Supposition, Notes by Sarah Berneice Harman Armstrong.