1921 - 1980 (59 years)
||Herbert Thornton Allen [1, 2, 3] |
||21 April 1921
||Bronx, Bronx Co., New York, USA [1, 2, 3, 4]
||13 April 1930
||Staten Island, Richmond Co., New York, USA [1, 5]
- 1930 federal
He lived with his parents at 348 Forest Ave. He was a 9 year old white male who had attended school or college at some time since September 1, 19[19 or 29].
Herbert was born in New York. Occupation is noted as "None."
||Summerland Key, Monroe Co., Florida, USA [1, 3]
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||20 July 2006 |
||Richard Fox Allen, b. 17 August 1877, New York City, New York Co., New York, USA , d. 7 October 1958 (Age 81 years) |
||Belle Metcalfe, b. 7 February 1890, Carlstadt, Bergen Co., New Jersey, USA , d. 23 March 1980, Red Bank, Monmouth Co., New Jersey, USA (Age 90 years) |
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S2313] GEDCOM file titled “MarySilenceMoffatDescendants2.ged”, submitted by Kathleen Allen.
- [S2332] Family Record, Herbert Thornton Allen?, (Original in posession of Kathleen Allen).
- [S2335] Social Security Death Index, Progeny Software, Inc., (Progeny's Social Security Death Index 1.0: Copyright 1999), for Herbert Allen, no. 079-16-6363, [Q:2].
- [S2338] Personal knowledge of Dorothy Belle Allen Brady Laidlaw, sister of Herbert, [Q:2].
- [S2334] New York, 1930 Federal Census: Population Schedule, New York, Richmond County, (Washington [District of Columbia]: The National Archives, [19-?]), Richard Allen household, Ward 1 West New Brighton block C, , enumeration district [ED] 43-119, supervisor's district [, SD] 27, sheet 5A, dwelling 50, family 61, FHL Film #, [Q:3].