1923 - 1990 (66 years)
||Mary Luciele (Bradley) Warthen |
||US Navy - Navy WAVES - bet 1944 and 1946 |
||May 1961 Guardian Federal Savings and Loan Association  |
||Presbetryian  |
||Kensington Elem, Leland Jr High, Bethesda Chevt Chase HS |
||16 July 1923
||Kensington, Montgomery Co., Maryland, USA 
||8 January 1990
||Monrovia, Frederick Co., Maryland, USA 
- Esophageal Variceal Hemorrage/Cirrhosis
||after 8 January 1990
||Damascus, Montgomery Co., Maryland, USA 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||7 February 2008 |
||Gerald Harvey Warthen, b. September 1888, Montgomery Co., Maryland, USA d. 1958, Due West, Abbeville Co., South Carolina, USA (Age ~ 69 years) |
||Mary Shiland Bradley, b. 15 February 1892, Abbeville, Abbeville Co., South Carolina, USA d. 1985, Kensington, Montgomery Co., Maryland, USA (Age 92 years) |
||1 December 1915
||Washington, District of Columbia, USA 
- At home of brother Thomas
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- In the March 1981 "Wheaton Plaza Promotions Newsletter,' feature on Mrs. Mary Bradley Lambert.
- Won the "Smile and Courtesy Award"
- "EAR hears Mary also won 1st prize in a Motorcycle race, but the judges had to run after her to award the trophy, because she didn't know how to stop after she crossed the finish line."
-"For Mary the perfect day would include, not working, sitting in the sun in Hawaii, drink in hand, listening to the ocean with music in the background, driving a Porshe to lunch, a swim in the afternoon, dressing up for a dinner of crisp salad, a steaming backed potato and a big juicy steak, then coming home to a telegram saying she had just inherited a whole lot of money. When EAR asked Mary to name a 6 figured number, she thought only for a second and then said, 'I like a 7 figured number better.' "
- Said 4th grandchild, Allison Noelle "is one of the prettiest, brightest dearest babies ever born."
Received Letter dated August 7/8, 1974 from the US Attorney's Office in the Western District of Virginia. It stated that W. M. Lambert, Sr. had left an estate worth a total sum of $2114.49 to be distributed between his 6 children. Since James was deceased, his 1/6 was to be divided upon his widow and three daughters. Their total receiving sum was $352.41. The court would have to have proof of James' will in order to send the money. 
- [S1326] newspaper, obituary.
- [S1325] from Allison Wells, GEDCOM file titled “moffatt tree.GED”.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by .