about 1884 - about 1939 (~ 55 years)
||Mary Therese LaFaze or LaFave [2, 3] |
||Massachusetts, USA [4, 5]
||Cassie  |
||Hammond, Ind.  |
||about 29 November 1939
||Hammond, Lake Co., Indiana, USA 
- From index to Hammond Indiana Obits.
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||8 April 2008 |
||Dr. Francis Harry Fox, b. 22 August 1881, Bradford, McKean Co., Pennsylvania, USA , d. about 30 March 1958, Las Vegas, Clark Co., Nevada, USA (Age 76 years) |
||about 1903 
|+||1. Adelaide E Fox, b. 2 June 1903, Hammond, Lake Co., Indiana, USA , d. January 1990, Las Vegas, Clark Co., Nevada, USA (Age 86 years)|
| ||2. Francis Harry Fox, b. 1909, Hammond, Lake Co., Indiana, USA |
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Born in Massachusetts of a French father and a Massachusetts mother.
Fox, Mrs. F. H. (Mary Therese), maiden name: LaFaze, age: 55. appeared November 29, 1939, p. 2, [2, 7]
- [S1398] GEDCOM file from file “AdamMoffatDesends”, submitted by Alaric Faulkner.
- [S1339] [Hammond, Indiana] Times Obituary Index, November 29, 1939, p. 2.
- [S1798] eMail message titled “Proposed Change: Family/Spouse: Fox/LaFaze (F49445)”, from Danielle Hess, Name given as LaFave.
- [S1330] US Federal Census, 1910: 9-Wd Hammond, Lake, IN.
- [S1341] Hammond, Lake County, Indiana Index to Death Records, 1882-1920, November 29, 1939, p. 2.
- [S1342] Peter G. Dunn, Personal communication & GedCom files., from Margaret Fraser.
- [S1330] US Federal Census, born in Massachusetts of a French father and a Massachusetts mother.
This site powered by v. 13.1.2, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by .