1865 - 1896 (30 years)
||George Lorenzo Hendrickson [2, 3, 4, 5] |
||1 April 1863
||Comodale, Rosetown, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA 
||1 April 1865
||Rosetown, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA 
||11 February 1896 
||11 February 1896
||Rosetown, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA [2, 3]
||after 11 February 1896
||Oakland Cemetery, Saint Paul, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||5 April 2009 |
||William George Hendrickson, b. 24 February 1824, Maysville, Lewis Co., Kentucky, USA , d. 26 November 1900, Comodale, Rosetown, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA (Age 76 years) |
||Melvine Moffett, b. 12 June 1831, near New Castle, Mercer Co., Pennsylvania, USA , d. 14 September 1898, Comodale, Rosetown, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA (Age 67 years) |
||21 February 1853
||Saint Paul, Ramsey Co., Minnesota, USA 
- Married William George Hendrickson on February 21, 1853, and oved onto their Homestead in Rose Town, Ramsey County, Minn. 
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Graduated from the University of Minnesota in 1884. Slight of build - never strong - after a severe attack of Typhoid Fever in 1886. Took a trip to Europe which did not seem to improve his health. Afterwards in 1894-95 went to Honolulu, Hawaii and California, but came home weaker than before as he was so homesick. He supervised the publishing of the St. Paul Daily Record and dealt in Real Estate. In the fall of 1895 he developed a severe cold and was quite ill, but recovered sufficiently during the holidays. He relapsed in January 1896 and died on 11 Feb 1896 of tuberculosis of the bowels. 
- [S2115] Internet Web Page, Electronic, www.genealogysf.com/stanton/.
- [S1963] Chapter 12 of a Family History titled “Connaught & Moffat Arms, and Descents”, submitted by Richard Stuart, page 93.
- [S1971] Pages titled “Moffet Family - Melvine Moffet, daughter of Lot Moffet and his wife Sarah McCreary”, scanned images and printed copies submitted by Richard Stuart of Yeochrie.
- [S2118] GEDCOM file titled “Lot Moffet GEDCOM 4-5-09.ged”, submitted by Randy Quale.
- [S2120] The Family - Root, Branch, and Twig, Emma Hendrickson Lyford, (Unpublished - edited by Janet Randall Quale, 1966 in St. Paul, MN).
This site powered by v. 13.1.2, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by .