||Don Ell Jay Brockett [1, 2] |
||28 September 1873
||Ohio, USA [1, 2]
||1 June 1880
||Bristol Twp., Trumbull Co., Ohio, USA 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||17 January 2009 |
||Dr. Andrew Jackson Brockett, b. 22 March 1836, Bristol Twp., Trumbull Co., Ohio, USA , d. 12 August 1912, Bristol Twp., Trumbull Co., Ohio, USA (Age 76 years) |
||Amelia “Josephine” Noyes, b. 31 July 1839, Cherryfield, Washington Co., Maine, USA , d. 21 February 1879 (Age 39 years) |
||10 January 1858 
||10 July 1858
||Fair Haven Twp., Stearns Co., Minnesota, USA 
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
||1880 United States Federal Census|
Census for Bristol Twp., Trumbull Co., Ohio shows one household with two Brockett families - first Andrew Jackson Brockett with 3 children Ernest, Don and Ena, and then Andrew's brother Ovid Brockett with his wife Jennie.
- DON ELL JAY Brockett (Andrew J, 7 Alanson 6, Chauncey 5, Abel 4, Moses 3, John 2, John1) son of Andrew J and Amelia J (Noyes) Brockett, was born Sept 28, 1873. He married Florence Axtell, March 7, 1894.
Mr Brockett is associated with his father, Dr A J Brockett, in Cleveland, under the name of Brockett & Brockett, in the sale of Mining, Oil and Smelter Stocks, with a Banking Department, The firm has a fine suite of offices and a reputation as conservative and successful business men. 
- [S1995] 1880 Federal Census of United States.
- [S1979] Page titled “Moffet Family - Andrew Jackson Brockett and Anna Maria Moffet”, scanned images and printed copies submitted by Richard Stuart of Yeochrie.
- [S1997] Website titled “Noyes Family Genealogy” - page about Andrew J Brockett, published by Paul Noyes.
- [S2001] Book titled “The Descendants of John Brockett”, compiled by Edward J Brockett.
This site powered by v. 13.1.2, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by .