about 1730 -
||Hannah Moffatt |
||Killingly, Windham Co., Connecticut, USA [1, 2]
- Originally entered as “Killingly, Worcester Co., CT” - but there is no Worcester County in Connecticut.
||31 January 1731
||Congregational Church, New Medford, Worcester Co., Massachusetts, USA 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||29 June 2004 |
||Joseph Moffatt, b. 11 July 1703, Newbury, Essex Co., Massachusetts, USA d. after 1754 (Age > 52 years) |
||Mary Waters, b. 27 October 1711, Topsfield, Essex Co, Massachusetts, USA d. after 1754 (Age > 44 years) |
||Killingly, Windham Co., Connecticut, USA [2, 3]
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Baptized 31 Jan 1731/2 in Killingly; died young
New Medford is now Sturbridge.
Baptised: Cong. Church, New Medford.
- [S1] Robert and Frances Moffitt, Original Moffat GEDCOM File.
- [S45] submitted by Jane Grace Moffatt Spulak, Set of 23 Family Group Sheets, page 21 of 23.
- [S621] submitted by LS, Pedigree Chart.
This site powered by v. 14.0.1, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by .