about 1730 -
||Hannah Moffatt  |
||Killingly, Windham Co., Connecticut, USA [1, 2]
- Originally entered as “Killingly, Worcester Co., CT” - but there is no Worcester County in Connecticut.
||31 January 1731
||Congregational Church, New Medford, Worcester Co., Massachusetts, USA 
||Clan Moffat Genealogy
||29 June 2004 |
||Joseph Moffatt, b. 11 July 1703, Newbury, Essex Co., Massachusetts, USA , d. after 1754 (Age > 52 years) |
||Mary Waters, b. 27 October 1711, Topsfield, Essex Co, Massachusetts, USA , d. after 1754 (Age > 44 years) |
||Killingly, Windham Co., Connecticut, USA [2, 3]
||Family Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Baptized 31 Jan 1731/2 in Killingly; died young
New Medford is now Sturbridge.
Baptised: Cong. Church, New Medford.
- [S1] Original Moffat GEDCOM File, Robert and Frances Moffitt.
- [S45] Set of 23 Family Group Sheets, submitted by Jane Grace Moffatt Spulak, page 21 of 23.
- [S621] Pedigree Chart, submitted by LS.
This site powered by v. 13.1.2, written by Darrin Lythgoe © 2001-2023.
Maintained by .